To cancel a booking, whether it has been approved or it is pending approval, follow the next steps:
- Click on Rentals once you’re logged into your account
- Select the trip you want to cancel
- Click on Cancel
If you have already paid for the booking, please take into account that RideLink either refunds the total rental amount or applies a cancellation fee depending on specific circumstances. See a list of these circumstances below:
- If the booking is paid for and waiting for RideLink validation, the money will be unfrozen and will be available in the account within a few hours time.
- If the booking is paid for and validated by RideLink, the money will be refunded depending on the following:
- If the rental is starting in more than 24 hours, RideLink will do a complete refund of the rental amount, but will not refund the rental fee.
- If the rental is taking place in less than 24 hours, the rental fee will not be refunded and the renter needs to pay a penalty of the 2 first days' price of the rental
Refunds for paid and validated bookings can take between 5-7 working days to process.