Following these simple guidelines will help make this community a better place for us all. Remember that you also need to comply with RideLink’s Policies and Terms & conditions so be sure to read through them.
1. It’s Nice To Be Nice: Remember a little kindness can go a long way so be honest, accurate and polite in your interactions with, and reviews of, community members both online and offline.
2. Caring Is Sharing: Treating others the way you would like to be treated doesn’t stop at people - it applies to cars as well. RideLink connects the parties and provides the tools but it’s the community that in the end makes for a good experience. So drive the car as if the owner was sitting in the passenger’s seat next to you.
3. Punctuality Is The Best Policy: Be on time - the other party is counting on you! And if you’re running late or need some more information from the other person, it’s always best to be honest with them and to RideLink.
4. Communication Is Key: A community relies on communication. All members should keep their contact details up to date. During a rental, if the owner/renter or RideLink attempts to reach you, please strive to make contact as quickly as possible.
5. The Glass Is Always Half Full: Being part of a community involves accepting that other people may not always come to an agreement about a rental. Stay optimistic even if you don’t come to an agreement with another member.
Finally, remember to have fun! Peer-to-peer car rental is a wonderful experience if you follow the guidelines. After all, meeting new people, saving or earning money along the way and helping to reduce cars on the road are all part of the RideLink experience.